Friday, April 5, 2013

Jessica and Wes | Jackson, Ms. Wedding

Hey guys! A little wedding update for the blog!! Jessica and Wes are married!
I've known Wes, the groom, for quite some time. So, when he and Jessica asked me to be the photographer for their downtown Jackson wedding I was too excited! These two are wonderful people with wonderful tastes, so I knew we'd have a good time. For a March wedding, it sure was cold this day! We even saw a few snow flurries! How random for Mississippi! But, even with the cold and the flurries, it was a wonderful day!

Below is a little sneak into their day at the Eudora Welty Commons! The love these two share for each other was so inspiring and put a continuous smile on my face and laughter in my heart. To me, these photos are a perfect example of the love that I get to witness and capture doing this job I love so much. Gah, I'm such a lucky girl.

Hope you guys enjoy these photos as much as I did taking them!

xoxo,
Sharon




























 













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wedding. great pictures.