Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bayou Bombshell

Hey Guys! I've been on a little break from blogging, but I am back! And I am finally able to release the awesome images of Cecilia that I have been holding so long! Some of these images can be found in this month's edition of Essere Magazine!

Thank you to the amazing Cecilia for braving the cold and rocking this shoot. She is amazing and I can hardly wait for future shoots we are going to be planning! Also, big thanks to Caroline Thomas for being assistant on this shoot! She bared the cold, toted heavy lights, and stomped through water puddles for me! 


Hope you guys enjoy! Let me know what you think! 

xxoo
Sharon

 

1 comment:

Beth Morgan said...

Sharon, these are amazing! She has such a great look and you did a great job capturing it! The coat and boots...holy awesome styling!