Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thimblepress

Hey guys!

Ok, so when Kristen Ley from Thimblepress wanted me to do a shoot for her product line I was so incredibly stoked. Kristen is family now (through marriage) and I have always been super impressed by her creativity and artistic talent. So, as I help her with showcasing her products, she is helping me re-invent my brand! She is helping me with a new logo and paper products and is helping me design and execute my booth for the Premier Bride wedding show in January and I just can't wait to see what we cook up! But, until then, go check out (and buy!) her stuff on etsy here. You can also check her out on facebook as well. She has prints, ceramic and letterpress coasters (in sets), pullovers, winter and summer scarves, tea towels, pillow covers, writing pads, cards, bags, and many other wonderfully handmade things. She designs, draws, and presses everything herself! Go show her some love and tell her how talented she is!





 
































No comments: