Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Audrey + Edward

Ok, one more blog post for the day! After this, back to the grind of editing! I have lots of catching up I'm doing! I'm feeling positive and getting stuff accomplished! I love it.
Anyhoo, these two lovebirds are Audrey and Edward and they are one of the sweetest couples I have ever had the pleasure of photographing. They were so calm and happy and sincere. They said thank you so me so many times I lost count, wrote me a tear jearking thank you note, and have honestly impacted my life more than they know. It was such a pleasure to work with and get to know them over the past year. I hope they have a life-long love affair like no other and continue to bless those in their paths as the years grow.

Enjoy!






























No comments: